- Complete 2 axis Digital Readout package suitable for most mills up to a standard Bridgeport mill size or lathes with up to 30" between centres
- The package includes the M-DRO magnetic encoders, which offer a very compact profile size making them suitable for small bench top mills and lathe cross slides
- The 350mm and 750mm reading length encoders can easily be cut to fit the install machine.
- Standard universal bracket kit is included with angle and flat plate brackets, slotted for easy adjustment
- The encoders work on a non-contact system with a full IP67 sealed encapsulated reading head. Highly resistant to cutting oil and contamination
- The Easson ES-12B is an easy to use step by step graphical guidance for DRO functions with on screen drawing of actual programmed result prior to processing PCD, Line of holes or Arc contour
- Durable and wipe clean front panel graphic overlay with PCB mount switches
- Large 7" easy to read colour display, with several pre-set colour displays options to choose from
- Standard universal bracket kit included with angle and flat plate brackets, slotted for easy adjustment.
- This DRO package is best suited to a milling machine, if you wish to install to a lathe we recommend using a smaller profile encoder on the cross slide. Please contact us for details.
- Machine-DRO is a UK based main agent for Easson Digital Readout equipment, all orders are shipped and supported from our UK warehouse
- Please feel free to contact our technical staff for assistance as we will be able to help you choose the best set up for your machine
- Encoder lengths: 350mm and 750mm (can be cut to length)
- Encoder Resolution: 5 um (upgrades available, please contact us)
- Console input: 3 axis
We offer an extensive range of Digital Readout equipment from most of the major manufacturers. This allows the most suitable options of consoles and encoders to be selected; based on functionality, price, and available mounting space. Both linear and rotary encoders are available in a variety of compact profile options. We stock a large range of adaptor cables and interfaces to allow simple replacement of damaged/faulty existing equipment for most manufacturers. A PC based DRO interface and axis summing interfaces are also available. Please feel free to contact our technical staff for further advice, or to arrange an on-site install by one of our engineers (uk only).
|Despatch Time||Same Day Dispatch|
|DRO Type||Display Console|
|Number of Axis||3 Axis|