- The Easson ES-12B offers a high performance 7" LCD graphical display console with Milling and Lathe functions
- 3 axis model allow up to 3 linear encoders to be connected.
- Easy to use step by step graphical guidance for DRO functions when entering required parameters
- On screen drawing of actual programmed result prior to processing PCD, Line of holes or Arc contour
- Durable and wipe clean front panel graphic overlay with PCB mount switches for reliability
- Large 7" easy to read colour display, with several pre-set colour displays options to choose from
- Functions include - PCD, Line of holes, 199 zero memory, radius/diameter display
- The console is supplied with a mounting arm.
- Additional interfaces are available to combine axis together or convert the input to suit other manufacturers equipment.
- Please feel free to contact our technical staff for assistance
- Machine-DRO History - A division of Allendale Electronics, a family run British company founded in 2004. Our roots are firmly based in the UK, with a head office, engineering and inspection department at our works in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire. We pride ourselves on being a measuring tool specialists offering tools, services, advice and expertise to our end customers and international distributor network
- Number of Inputs- 3 Axis
- Display Type- LCD
- Housing - ABS
- Encoder Input - Linear
- Linear Resolution settings - 5 & 1 micron
- Compatible Linear Encoders - Easson: GS30, GS10. M-DRO: GS200, GS300, GS500, GS600, MG-05, MG-01.Easson: GS30, GS10.
|DRO Type||Display Console|
|Number of Axis||3 Axis|