- Complete M-DRO 3 axis Digital Readout system including three M-DRO GS300 optical linear encoders.
- Please contact us prior to purchase to confirm the scale sizes required and any upgrade options required, this will ensure a fast turnaround. Otherwise we will contact you after you have ordered.
- The M-DRO SDS6 offers a high performance universal display console with Milling, Lathe and EDM functions
- Durable front panel membrane with tactile switches and metal die cast housing with bright LED display.
- Functions include; PCD, line of holes, 200 zero memory, radius/diameter display, tool offsets
- The M-DRO GS300 precision optical glass grated scales with 5um resolution.
- Encoder 1: Choose one of the following reading lengths - 70, 170, 220, 270, 320, 370, 420 ,470, 520, 570, 620, 670, 720 or 770mm.
- Encoder 2: Choose one of the following reading lengths - 70, 170, 220, 270, 320, 370, or 420 or 470mm.
- Encoder 3: Choose one of the following reading lengths - 70, 170, 220, 270, 320, 370, or 420 or 470mm.
- The above dimensions relate to the maximum travel of the reading head, please refer to technical datasheet for overall physical scale length
- Standard universal bracket kit included with angle and flat plate brackets, slotted for easy adjustment.
- Encoder protective covers are included. Please advise the machine make & model and we will be able to advise which covers are suitable.
- Please see the datasheet link below for details on for details on compact profile encoders for smaller machines and lathe cross slide.
- Please feel free to contact our technical staff for assistance as we will be able to help you choose the best set up for your machine.
We offer an extensive range of Digital Readout equipment from most of the major manufacturers. This allows the most suitable options of consoles and encoders to be selected; based on functionality, price, and available mounting space. Both linear and rotary encoders are available in a variety of compact profile options. We stock a large range of adaptor cables and interfaces to allow simple replacement of damaged/faulty existing equipment for most manufacturers. A PC based DRO interface and axis summing interfaces are also available. Please feel free to contact our technical staff for further advice, or to arrange an on-site install by one of our engineers (uk only).Additional Information
|DRO Type||Display Console|
|Number of Axis||3 Axis|