- Complete M-DRO 3 axis Digital Readout package suitable for most milling machines up to a standard Bridgeport Mill size
- The package includes the M-DRO magnetic encoders, which offer a very compact profile size making them suitable for all sizes of machines including small bench top mills
- The 350mm,450mm and 750mm reading length encoders can easily be cut to any length to suit installation
- Standard universal bracket kit is included with angle and flat plate brackets, slotted for easy adjustment
- The encoders work on a non-contact system with a full IP67 sealed encapsulated reading head. Highly resistant to cutting oil and contamination
- The M-DRO MDC700-3M three axis display offers a high performance console with dedicated milling functions.
- Functions include; mm/inch, PCD, line of holes, 200 SDM zero memory, arc contouring and incline milling
- The console features a die cast metal housing with a durable and wipe clean front panel graphic overlay with PCB mount switches
- Please feel free to contact our technical staff for assistance as we will be able to help you choose the best set up for your machine
- Encoder lengths: 350mm, 450mm and 750mm (can be cut to length)
- Console input: 3 axis
- Console Supply: 100-240v AC
We offer an extensive range of Digital Readout equipment from most of the major manufacturers. This allows the most suitable options of consoles and encoders to be selected; based on functionality, price, and available mounting space. Both linear and rotary encoders are available in a variety of compact profile options. We stock a large range of adaptor cables and interfaces to allow simple replacement of damaged/faulty existing equipment for most manufacturers. A PC based DRO interface and axis summing interfaces are also available. Please feel free to contact our technical staff for further advice, or to arrange an on-site install by one of our engineers.
|Number of Axis||3 Axis|